Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Self Doubt


This week my weight has spiked up and while I thought at first it was due to extra carbs on the weekend I think now it has officially become more than that. It has really screwed with my head and I am full of self doubt again for at least the thousandth time this comp prep. Considering I had crippling fatigue last week and a weight gain this week, I'm wondering if I can blame PMT. I don't know - I know it's doing my head in. Man, prep can be a wild ride sometimes. In the meantime, I've made a couple of teeny tiny changes in my diet today to see if that will get things moving again.

2 comments:

Cherub said...

Stick with it Michelle. I think you are fantastic. You are nearly there!

Claire x

Kek said...

Hang in there, girl - you know better than to listen to your own crazy thoughts.