Pages

Monday, October 04, 2010

Things I'm Grateful For ...

  • Coffee with milk and sugar. Artificial sweeteners just don't cut it.
  • Oats - is it wrong to want to eat porridge all day?
  • Friday night drinks with friends
  • Mal cutting up a heap of veg and getting hommus for me for nibblies for Friday night drinks
  • Getting home on a Friday night to a cuppa and/or wine waiting for me - do I have the bestest hubby or what?
  • Not having to weigh food
  • My morning walks with Mossy - particularly now that it's warmer and light
  • New fitness DVDs
  • My brand new purple kettlebell
  • A massage treatment bought by Mal for our anniversary - pure bliss
  • Listening to Moo practice her violin. While it's not perfect (and occassionally a little scratchy), I'm contantly amazed by what she has learnt in her first year
  • Watching the girls dance
  • Our campervan
  • Camping with friends
  • Learning a new job at work. I'm filling in for someone while she is on holidays and I'm well and truly out of my comfort zone. While this terrifies me (I love my rut), I also love being tested.
  • Being healthy and fit.

3 comments:

LizN said...

I could eat oats all day - nothing wrong with that :)

Magda said...

Great list Michelle. I can relate to some of your loves.

M

Kristy said...

Love the list Michelle...