Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Nothings Gonna Stop Me Now

I've had to make a couple of small changes to my program this week. Today is meant to be a rest day but instead I did my part of the workout that was prescribed for tomorrow and I'll do the second half tomorrow. I believe that this will ensure that I will get all my training done this week rather than dropping the ball totally as the week gets more hectic. I think as someone looking down the barrel of a busy week there is a need for flexibility in the schedule and, for me, exercise helps my moods so it's important to keep it up.

On of my 'Nailing November' goals was to sort out my weekend snacking. I am happy to say that I 'nailed it'. I wasn't strict with my planned meals but I didn't mindlessly eat in between meals which was my goal.

1 comment:

LizN said...

Good for you :) It's hard to break the "picking" habit. Don't I know about that one :)
Word verification: relating (lol)