Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Still Here

Wow, it has been nearly a month since I've last blogged. I haven't had an awful lot to say. What have I been up to? I took a couple of weeks off during the school break where we went camping at Cania Gorge for a few days but had to cut it short due to the weather and spent the rest of the break at home. We couldn't go too far as it was flooding both to the North and South of us which makes me grateful that we live where we do.

Apart from that I'm continuing to train and eat reasonably well which is reflecting on the scales. I'm in a really good headspace and I'm enjoying living my fit and healthy lifestyle. I received an email regarding the latest Mish Bridges 12wbt and was tempted to sign up. She has a program now for people who don't have weight to lose but would like to improve their bodyshape. I would dearly love to do it but, to be honest, I would rather put that money aside for our Fiji trip in September. I think I might just buy her newest book (which is most probably the same thing anyway).

Anyways, better get back to it.

2 comments:

Kek said...

Fiji trip sounds like good motivation to stay fit and lean. ;)

When's that new book due out?

Unknown said...

I think it is out on the 31st Jan.