Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

ABC

I borrowed this from Charlotte's Blog

A. Age: 39
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: The list is endless. I am a great starter of things but have trouble finishing it. Like I wash up but don’t put away.
D. Dogs: My training partner. My cat is my other training partner as he usually rubs up against me while I’m trying to do push-ups or plank.
E. Essential start to your day: Walking the dog
F. Favorite color: green
G. Gold or silver: rose gold
H. Height: 158 cm
I. Instruments you play: I learnt the piano for about a semester so I’m pretty bad at it
J. Job title: Technical Officer
K. Kids: 2 girls, 10 and 8
L. Live: Gladstone, Queensland
M. Mum's name: Lesley
N. Nicknames: Shell
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had the kidlets and when I had a benign lump removed from my breast
P. Pet peeve: When people rinse off their plates in the lunch room and leave food in the sink. Eeewwww!
Q. Quote from a movie: ‘How’s the serenity?’ from ‘The Castle’ – usually when the kids are being really loud
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Sister and brother, both older
T. Time you wake up: 5:00 a.m. on weekdays, I still wake at that time on the weekend but try to go back to sleep.
U. Underwear: whatever’s comfy
V. Vegetables you dislike: I can’t think of any off hand.
W. What makes you run late: The kids – why do I have to ask 20 times to brush their teeth? Oh, and Facebook … I have an addiction
X. X-rays you've had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: Luscious Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Cheesecake, Lemon Chicken
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Big Cats

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

LOL at the Castle quote. Thanks for playing!