Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Crap!

I just received a phone call from my photographer friend. She is doing a display for International Womens Day and was wanting to photograph women of all shapes and sizes and would like to photograph me as someone who is 'buff'. Even though I have said yes I am in panic mode. I am currently 5 kg over my comp weight and not feeling too buff and she wants to do the photos next week so it is too late to get to comp level. Okay, take a breath Mich ... I am, afterall only 5 kg heavier than what I competed at which is pretty darn good considering it is 5 months since my comp and while I'm not comp ready I'm sure I look okay - I can't see it but I have that whole body dismorphic thing going on. Plus I'm sure she will be able to work the angles to get me looking my best - isn't it all just smoke and mirrors? Man, what have I got myself into????

7 comments:

Shar said...

Mich
5kg over comp weight, did you just read that, 5kg over comp weight.........seriously that's probably a weight that you are at your hottest!!!!!

Not to drawn, gaunt etc but no where near a blow out weight at all.

Come on, pull yourself together, eat well and drink heaps for the next week, get a spray tan and voilĂ , you will feel and look awesome.

Xxxxx

Unknown said...

Yes, you are so right Shar, as usual :o)

Kek said...

What Shar said. ;)

Unknown said...

I bet with the 5kg on you, you look fantastic! I always think comp bodies look quite gaunt. Come on girl- chest out, shoulders back and 'strut your stuff'!!!

Magda said...

Touche!!!

Kristy said...

Remember what you said to me last week Michelle... You will look beautiful :)

LizN said...

What Shar said!