Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Home Again

Man, what a hectic week. Mal spent the first half of the week up in Mackay for a job interview and I have spent the latter part of the week down in Brisbane to see the stage show 'Wicked'. I had a great time with my sister, niece and Mum. I also caught up with my aunty and her family on Wednesday for lunch. They made the yummiest lentil, mashed potato and basil patties for lunch, something I will definitely be trying at home.

'Wicked' was fantastic and I could easily go again. I only wish I had taken the kids to see it as I think they would have enjoyed it as well.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'd love to see Wicked one day.

Those patties sound fantastic Michelle. I'd love the recipe if you have it.

Unknown said...

I'll email it through to you. I'm unsure of quantities though so you may have to play around with it.