Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ooooowwwww!!!!

I was back into the gym yesterday and I am feeling the pain today. In fact, the ride home from the gym was interesting as my legs were absolutely fried and pushing on the clutch was a bit dicey. Ouch!

I'm getting organised for the photos this weekend. Food has been pretty clean but I have decided to eat normally which is pretty good anyway and do an Accelerator Day on Friday, have some carbs on Friday evening and again on Saturday morning. I'm not going to do the whole comp prep thing because:

a) It is too hard to organise
b) I really don't want to put my body through that again

The rest of this week I'm treating as per normal. Clean eats and train as normal. Thanks for all the comments on my last post. It is always good for someone else to put things in perspective.

1 comment:

LizN said...

Nice to see you training hard Mrs C :)