Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2011

A Little Bit Fragile

I've had a week of crappy sleep and add PMT to the mix I'm feeling wrung out like an old dishrag. I've managed to keep pushing myself with only a missed session on Wednesday. Today I was planning on doing my Cathe Butts and Guts DVD but the idea of doing an 80 min DVD dedicated to legs just sent shivers up my spine. Luckily, Mal had finished prepping the cricket pitch earlier than I expected and I went to the gym instead. I found one of Liz's leg workouts and got the job done. Normally my Saturday workout is called a Super Saturday Session as it is normally a double-whammy workout. I either double up a class or go for a run and then something else but today I was lucky to get 40 minutes before I was fried so today isn't a Super Saturday but just a Saturday Session. I'm not beating myself up about it as I had talked myself out of training altogether so anything I did today was a bonus.

No comments: