Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!

Here we are at Day 1 of the 12WBT. I haven't trained yet (apart from a run this morning). Monday is a gym day as I have to take Moo to dance lessons but I'm looking forward to throwing some weights around today ... I always feel like that when I have a new program to play with :o)

I haven't really following the prescribed meal plan today. I really love my hot meals so it was oats for breaky and then leftovers for lunch. I kind of figure this approach served me well during my comp preps so I'm not too stressed about it. Yesterday I had a massive cook-up and now the freezer is stocked with soups and other meals. It'll be nice to get home and have an easy meal. Not much else to report :o)

1 comment:

Magda said...

Woohoo up and running Michelle. I'm with you on the hot food. it gets really cold here in winter so a hot meal is a must. Save the salads for summer I say.