Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day at the Races




This weekend was full of social engagements. Friday night Mal had his 20 year service dinner and then Saturday I went to the races with some girlfriends. The theme for this year was vintage so I tried to channel the '50s with my outfit. We had a great day that led into the evening and my feet are still suffering from dancing up a storm. I had to postpone my SSS and attempted to do it yesterday afternoon after a much needed nanna nap. Talk about epic fail. Kids, do not try to attempt burpees, step ups etc when a little bit dusty from a day drinking champas. 10 minutes in and I had to give up ... not pretty. Anyways, I'll have another crack at it this weekend.


3 comments:

Liz N said...

You look gorgeous!

Sandra said...

Michelle, you look so cute! I love a slightly retro look, so feminine...and those shoes...<3 <3

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz and Sandra!

I adore my shoes :o)