Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2011

A Day At The Races

For some bizarre reason I am the social organiser at work, I don't understand how I got roped into it but I think it was a case of I wasn't around when that decision was made.  Anyway, this year's Christmas party we decided to go to the local races. One of the school in town was doing a fundraiser so I booked a marquee for the day.  We had an absolute blast having a couple of drinkies, nibblies and betting (and losing) on the nags.  It is nice to get dressed up for a change but was grateful to take my shoes off at the end of the day.  I was fortunate that my usual hair appointment was yesterday so my fabulous hairdresser gave me a bit of un up-do for the day ... she did a fantastic job considering the lack of time she had to do it.  I thought I had plenty of time but I had taken Missy T along with me for a cut as well and unfortunately we found some crawlies and spent ages treating her hair (lice have been really bad at school at the moment).  Here are a couple of pics from the day.



2 comments:

Kek said...

Very sexy, Mish. Did ya pick up?

;o)


P.S. I haaaaate lice! The buggers drove me mad, and I imagined my head was itching even when it wasn't. Thank gawd we're well past that stage.

Unknown said...

A lady never tells ;)