Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

A Bit Of Style

I decided to reward myself after this challenge.  It's not something I normally do but I felt like it was time, why not?  After seeing Kek's fabulous fashion blogs and tweets, I decided that I needed to get some styling advice of my own.  I have a cupboard full of gym gear but when it's time to go out (even to the shops) I'm at a loss of what to wear.  I have absolutely no idea of what suits me or even if I have a style.  I decided it was a great idea to contact Meaghan for an online consultation.  I have just received my report and am pretty excited to make a start.  No more wearing gym gear to the shops for me!

2 comments:

Liz N said...

ooh I cannot wait to see what you come up with my friend!

Kek said...

I hope there will be photos! :)