Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

Under An Injury Cloud



Over the last month I have had a niggly injury.  Nothing major ... just some pain in my hip.  I had made some changes to my squat technique which my body didn't like too much and the muscle in my glute has been complaining a little.  I tried some massage but that didn't help so I toddled off to a physiotherapist and am noticing some improvements - particularly since including acupuncture into the mix.  I have been pretty lucky in the injury department and, fortunately, this one hasn't stopped me from training but at the same time I'm a little frustrated as I'm not at the top of my game.  Hopefully, with some more treatment I'll be back kicking butt (pardon the pun) in no time.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Good luck Michelle! xo

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandra :-)