- It's close to the girl's dance studio and I can duck in while the girls were at lessons.
- Hubby gets me a reduced rate through his work.
- There is variety in the equipment. I love cable crossovers, seated rows etc.
- I haven't been to a class in ages but I like the idea that if I wanted to go I can.
- I can only get there at peak time so I can't get on the equipment that I require.
- The girl's are at dancing for 1 1/2 hours and my training only takes around 40 minutes so I have plenty of spare time to kill but not enough time to go home and get stuff done around the house.
- I can do everything I need at home. Now that I have a squat rack and I've had a chin-up station for years I have no need for the gym.
- There's very little interaction at the gym. I'm getting more out of Crossfit at the moment as I get paired up with people of similar abilities to me, I think I need to be around like-minded people that push me just that little bit harder.
- The reason I stopped going to the classes is that they changed the times for Body Balance and Body Attack is just too busy.
|Fundraising for Legacy at Crossfit on Saturday|