Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Where has that year gone?

On Friday I celebrated my birthday.  I find it hard to believe that it has been a year since I celebrated my 40th in Fiji - where has the time gone?  I had a lovely day on Friday.  I decided to take the day off work to spend a day not doing much at all.  I booked in for a massage after I dropped the girls at school and then Mal took me out for lunch.  It was a lovely relaxing day and has made me start thinking that I wouldn't mind working part-time again ... it's just that old money issue that stops me *sigh*

As the girls had their school disco on Friday night I was unable to partake in a few drinkies to celebrate but, to be honest, that was okay with me as I would rather wake up on Saturday ready and raring for my workout anyway.

Mal and the girls got me a couple of lovely dresses but I'm not sure if Mal realises that I now have to get shoes and accessories to go with them.

3 comments:

Magda said...

Sounds like it was a great day: massage + lunch out = :-) :-)

xx m

Charlotte Orr said...

Wishing you a belated happy birthday!

Unknown said...

It was a lovely day, thanks Magda :-)

Thanks Charlotte :-)