Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm Not A Runner

Saturday's WOD:

For Time:
Partner WOD
Running Angie
100 Pull Ups
400m Run
100 Push Ups
400m Run
100 Sit Ups
400m Run
100 Squats
400m Run
*only one partner working on the exercises at one time. Do the run together.
 
Something I say constantly is that I'm not a runner.  I'm not fast and my running style is a bit of a running (parden the pun) joke amongst family and friends.  Normally I would see the above workout and whinge and whine about having to run.  I have decided that I'm not going to go into workouts with a negative mindset anymore.  I CAN run and I WILL run.  I was proud of this workout because my partner and I didn't stop, we ran every step.  I think having a partner pushes me that little bit harder too as I didn't want to let her down but it always amazes me how a positive attitude can affect the outcome.  Instead of finishing saying how much I hate running I finished saying how much I loved the workout.

Post a Comment