Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Feeling Blessed

I continue to be amazed by the people that have come into my life over the years and I guess I can thank social media for bringing them to me.  Without blogging, FB etc I wouldn't never have had the chance to meet such inspiring, beautiful people.

I was lucky on the weekend to make the trip to Sydney for the 12wbt Round 3 Finale.  Obviously I didn't do this round but I tagged along with some girls from my FB group.  It was fantastic to finally meet some of these people that I have been communicating with for the last year and a bit and what a lovely bunch of people they are too.  We spent the weekend chatting with a bit of shopping thrown in as well ... it was a shame that I didn't get to speak to some people for very long but I think we are already planning on meeting up again for the Brissy one in February.

Training is still on hold for me as my shoulder continues to recover from the removal of the BCC.  I am longing to get back into it and it's lucky that it is concert week for the girls and therefore don't have time for the gym.  Even though I'm out of action for a little while I'm grateful it was a basal cell carcinoma and the least dangerous of all skin cancers and I know it won't be long before I'm back throwing around the weights again.

No comments: