Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thursday Rambling

Today I'm at home with a sick child.  Moo has come down with a cold so I have decided to keep her home as she has her school camp next week and I would hate her to be still sick for that.  I seem to be having a run of things like that at the moment.  I have to get a few fillings fixed and also need to get a skin cancer cut out next week ... I feel like I'm always ducking out at work for one appointment or another at the moment.  I keep trying to talk them into an RDO so we can do those sorts of things on a day off but no luck at the moment.  I'll wear them down.  LOL!

The BCC to be removed is pretty much wear the bar sits for back squats so I guess I'm going to have to figure out modifications while it heals ... hopefully it won't take too long.  I'm also hoping that it will look okay for the 12wbt finale in Sydney as I'm planning on wearing a strapless dress otherwise it will be a skin coloured bandaid to cover it.

Training is still going well.  I train at home on Wednesdays as Mal takes Moo to cricket training and then he goes to touch footy.  Last night was a hero WOD, "Randy", which is 75 power snatches for time.  I did this one in 8:25 at 15 kg ... I was pretty happy with that.

No comments: