Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Slump

I seem to have lost my mojo the last few days.  I'm not sure why, I have been cruising along on top of my game and then, BAM, I'm in the dumps.  I think it's hormonal unless it's a case of what goes up has to come down at some stage.  The positive is that I don't tend to wallow too much ... my routines mean that I still walk the dog and I still show up to the gym.  If I allow myself to stop that's when I start over-analysing things which is not that helpful - for me, it's better to go into robot mode and go through the motions.  I know in a couple of days I will be back to my normal self ... in the meantime I just need to switch off my brain and it's negative thoughts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! Yes, these moody days don't last. Just fake it until you make it, and very soon you'll feel great again--just like you said.

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

You are so right Marion :)