Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Great Things For This Week

  1. My strength is improving each time I set foot in the gym.  I'm amazed how much I have improved in the last couple of months.
  2. Jumping onto my plates for box jumps the other day felt easy.  Time to increase the height.
  3. My endurance in my metcons is improving.  I still feel like I'm going to die but I'm feeling like that a little bit later than I used to.
  4. I have a family that thinks it is okay for their wife/mother to sit there and file her hands.  LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! Love this post! I also had a great day at the gym being amazed with myself handling a new exercise that I thought would be much harder. So I relate!

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

Thanks Marion! It's always great to achieve things, isn't it?