Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Love It When A Plan Comes Together

Over the school holidays I started going to the gym daily (apart from Sunday, my rest day).  I loved being able to do this and have been getting great results which I think is due to being surrounded by like-minded people and under the watchful eyes of the coaches.  I dreaded the kids going back to school as I knew I would have to back to juggling our different committments which, as a parent, results in me having to reduce my gym time and go back to training at home.

I have worked it so I can go to the gym Monday - Wednesday and then afternoons Thursday and Friday when they have dancing.  Missy T has to come with me on Saturday as Moo has her cricket game.  I miss a short part of her game but that's okay, it's quality daddy-daugher time.  The fly in the ointment was Tuesday.  The girls have school orchestra early and Mal has cricket training so it looked as though I was going to have to skip that day.  I know that I can train at home but sometimes I don't have the equipment required or the workout states 'a little something something' so I don't have a clue what they are training for that day.  I don't mind winging it but I love getting to the gym at the moment. 

It seems like the CrossFit Gods are smiling on me as I got a note from the girls strings teacher to say that their lessons have been moved to Thursday ... the day I go to the gym in the arvo!  How lucky is that?

1 comment:

Magda said...

Go the crossfit gods :-0

xx m