Pages

Monday, March 04, 2013

Feeling Good

We are about 3 days away from the announcement of the first WOD of the CrossFit Open.  I think I had my meltdown about it all last week and this week I'm ready to have some fun with it.  The hardest part will be for Sean to program our workouts for this week as we won't know what the workout will be until Wednesday and we will want to perform at our best so it will be difficult to know what to do.  We will be doing the open workout on Fridays.

Today's workout was a lighter WOD of 7 x 3 Power Snatches and then Tabata Runs and Burpees.  I was pretty happy to get a PB on my snatches today as well as full burpees in the Tabatas.  And to top it off, when I got home and stripped off my stinky singlet Missy T exclaimed that she could see my six pack.  Of course I had to get a pic ;-)

4 comments:

Magda said...

Where's the 'like' button?

:-) M

Charlotte Orr said...

Great to see you getting results from something you seem to be really enjoying!

Liz N said...

Holy guacamole whoot woo!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies!