Pages

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Good Things For This Week

  1. PB on my deadlifts
  2. Doing unassisted kipping pullups and getting some pointers on how to make them better.
  3. Increasing my plate height (box jumps here I come!)
  4. Surviving a 2011 Games Open WOD
  5. My freaky ab vein/artery making a comeback.  I haven't weighed myself in awhile but I must be getting leaner.
  6. The community at the gym.  It's nice to have some people to talk 'shop' to because I think my family must be getting sick of me talking about what I achieved for the day.
  7. Watching the girls practice their dances for the upcoming Dance Festival.  Moo's contemporary to 'Colors of the Wind' always makes me cry ... it's so beautiful.  And I love to see the joy on Missy T's face when she tap dances, she truly loves it.
  8. Having a husband that puts up with my constant natter about WODs and lifting heavy shit and also doesn't mind a wife with calluses.

No comments: