Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 3 Ranking

As it stands at 10:30 Monday morning:

Individual Women (worldwide): 34728th
Individual Women (Australia): 2890th
40 - 45 Women (worldwide): 3585th
40 - 45 Women (Australia): 282nd

As usual, this will change over a little over the course of the day as more scores get validated.  To be honest, I was a little surprised that my ranking had improved considering my pretty pitiful score from last week but maybe a lot of people have left it to last minute to get their scores in.  Again, the leaderboard is just a bit of fun and I'm stoked just to have been able to post scores each week, I hope I can continue to do so to the end.

It was yet another busy weekend in our household with the girls competing in our local dance festival.  Both girls had 2 dances each with Moo dancing in contemporary and jazz and Missy T in tap and demi character.  I find it so hard to keep my emotions in check when I see them up on stage dancing, I am so darn proud of both of them!  Moo came away with 2 highly commended awards and Missy T got a highly commended for her tap and a third for her demi.  It was a huge day and both girls (and Mum) were plumb tuckered out by the end of it all.


2 comments:

Magda said...

Beautiful pics of your talented little ladies :-) I hope Mal appreciates living in a house full of rockin women.

M

Unknown said...

Thanks Magda :-)