Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today's Fun

Today's workout was something a bit different.  We started off with Russian Twists with a barbell.


And then moved onto power cleans and finished with sledgehammer hit.
Using a sledgehammer is not something I'm used to so it was a bit of a challenge getting the hands in the right place but once I got the rhythm I had lots of fun with it.  I can't say I was particularly powerful but there was something therapeutic whacking a tyre with a sledgehammer over and over again.

While I'm here, I thought I would share some pics from my girl's recent Dance Festival.
Moo Contemporary


Moo Jazz

Missy T Demi Character (Sea Nymph)

Missy T Tap

2 comments:

Magda said...

Love the pics of the girls. Thanks for sharing.

:-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Magda. Love my girls!