Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A Teaspoon of Cement

Yesterday I wrote a post, published it and deleted it.  It was a whiny post because I had one crappy workout and it started the usual rubbish in my head of not being good enough.  And then I realised that I need to be kinder to myself.  I had one bad workout in amongst a heap of good ones and that's what I'm wasting my energy on.  While I may not be gifted athletically I'm there day after day giving it all I can ... some days I go okay, others not so much ... but I'm there.  I want my kids to see that.  I want them to understand that you don't have to be the best but you should try your best.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

what a great realisation Michelle. You are an AWESOME role model for your two beautiful daughters. Happy mothers day!

Unknown said...

Thanks Maryanne :-)