- I feel really good when I'm training and it hasn't suffered. I don't have coughing fits while at the gym. Weird.
- My pull ups felt great when doing the modified Cindy this week. It's funny a couple of weeks ago I felt like I had taken a massive step back with pull ups and then, BAM, I am choosing harder options again.
- I put another plate on my stack for my 'box jumps'. It's the highest I've jumped without holding onto something. I'm still a way off getting to box height but I'm making progress.
- I improved my efficiency on my wall balls by being more fluid with the catch and squat. I would tend to split the movement up into little bits with a pause in between and am working on improving in this area.
- I RXd my workout yesterday. That always makes me smile.
- I got 12 double unders in a row on Saturday. Now to work on keeping my elbows in as my arms drift out which, as Sean says, it will burn my shoulders out when I have to do lots. Practice, practice, practice.
Wednesday, June 05, 2013
Good Things For This Week
As I continue to cough up a lung with this cold/flu that I am trying to get over I thought it would be good to focus on some positives: