Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm Awesome

I recently read the amazing post by Go Kaleo called I'm Awesome and So Are You.  If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour and go over and have a look.  I decided to create my own meme.  It's easy to focus on our faults and weaknesses but they don't matter because we are all awesome and have so many strengths which is what we should be concentrating on.

I think my sucky workouts have made me realise that I have mental strength.  I'm not the fastest nor am the strongest, I have to modify my workouts according to my abilities but I don't quit and that's a great quality to have.

I need to get a photo of me doing something 'bad ass'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very adorable, Michelle! It never ceases to amaze me that some of the cutest women I know happen to be super good in the gym. The Helga-looking girls are mainly just mean looking and not that strong. :D

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

Thanks Marion :-)