Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Not Again!

I can now explain why I have been a little flat in the gym (and other parts of my life) this week. Yep, I'm sick again.  I guess that's what I get for going around a couple of months ago spruiking how I never get sick.  Payback was getting a bug twice in one month!  I'm going to give myself an uppercut for this one as I knew I overdid it.  I was going to have Monday or Tuesday off training as Sunday was such a big day but, as usual, I looked at the WODs online and didn't want to miss out.  I'm a shocker like that; I hate to miss out on workouts particularly if they are benchmarks.  I have to remind myself that I need to rest at least once a week, it's better for me overall as I will have less time off in the long run because I won't get sick or injured.  Downtime is important!  With that in mind, I have taken today off and it will be early to bed tonight and hopefully I'll be able to kick the cold sooner than later.

No comments: