Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Saturdays are Our Fun Day

The girls came along for our Saturday WOD.  This week we had a fundraiser for Relay For Life which was an 80s theme.  We had loads of fun getting dressed up for this workout:
Saturday Fun

Let's Get Physical


The WOD

It was a big workout but luckily I was put in a group of 6, myself and my girls and some less experienced Crossfitters.  We had to scale right back but luckily I could set up a separate bar and I ran the 1 km track so I still got a pretty good workout.  I'm still battling this cold so I was grateful for the extra rests I got due to having the extra team members.  In saying that though, I was really happy with my runs and for once they felt fairly easy.  I'm not sure if I can put that down to the 3 days off I had or the fact that I had a good feed of oats before my workout.

It was a great day and again I love the fact that I can share my love of fitness with my daughters.

No comments: