- Kipping pull ups. I have just started learning these and am currently getting assistance with the band. The goal is to do these without the band.
- Double unders. I am improving but would like to do them unbroken.
- Box jumps. The ultimate goal is onto a 20" box but a smaller goal is to jump onto the lowest one we have at the gym which is 12" and then the 16".
- Do a workout as prescribed (RXd).
- I am still doing banded pull ups in WODs but I have progresses so much in this department. I am so close to getting rid of the bands that I can taste it.
- I do double unders in WODs. I'm not fantastic at them but I can string a few together.
- Box jumps. Bloody box jumps!
- I have done a few WODs RXd over the year.
- Handstands and then progressing to handstand push ups.
- 20" box jump
- 110 kg deadlift which is 2 x my bodyweight.
- RXd a benchmark WOD. I think either Cindy or Helen would be good ones to attempt.
- At an absolute stretch, a muscle up.
I have put myself out there. I signed up for the Open and through that discovered that I'm much more capable than I believe. I competed in an in-house competition and got through to the first round of the finals. I have made many friends this year. I have inspired my children and they now train with me when they can. I am stronger than I have ever been both mentally and physically.
I am proud of what I have achieved this year. I'm grateful to my coaches and teammates for encouraging me everyday I show up to the gym. It has been a fantastic year :-)