Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nutritional Assessment Part 2

I received my recommendations from Zoe yesterday and have been put onto 1900 calories with macros of 40/30/30.  She also attached a suggested meal plan which was when I started to hyperventilate.  It was made up of very similar food to comp prep ... just more of it and no reliance on protein powders to get my macros.  I like having freedom over my food.  I never wanted to eat a mostly egg white omelette again or heaps of sweet potato and grilled chicken.

And then I realised that it was a "suggested" meal plan and that made me (and Mal, just quietly) a lot happier.  I will play around with my foods so I can hit my targets and hopefully not have to resort to egg whites and tins of tuna.

It's something that I can play around with and if it doesn't work I can change it.

No comments: