Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Stats

I was playing around with the rankings, comparing my Week 1 from last year to Week 1 this year.  I must have too much time on my hands or maybe because I'm a visual person I love looking at statistics in graphs and comparing numbers ... although I often say that you can make stats look anyway you wish.  The thing is if I look at the numbers it would appear that my rankings have dropped over the last year but when I take into consideration the increase in registrations it shows a different story.  I'm still in the bottom 1/2 or so for most of the divisions but it is nice to see that I have made a little bit of improvement over the last year.  I guess the difficult thing is that we are doing different workouts so can I truly use this as a comparison?


2013 and 2014 Week 1 Ranking Comparison
It's times like this that I realise what a nerd I am.  LOL!

No comments: