Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

JJ

This was this morning's fun ...

Squat Clean
3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1
-
Then
-
J.J.
-
For time:
82.5kg squat clean, 1 rep
10 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 2 reps
9 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 3 reps
8 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 4 reps
7 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 5 reps
6 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 6 reps
5 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 7 reps
4 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 8 reps
3 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 9 reps
2 deficit handstand push-ups
82.5kg. squat clean, 10 reps
1 deficit handstand push-ups

My head got in the way when doing my squat cleans this morning and maxed out at 37.5 kg.  A little disappointing but considering I haven't lifted very much lately I guess it is not surprising.

I was tossing up what to lift for JJ.  I originally went into the gym today thinking I would do 32.5 kg but, as usual, I started to chicken out when I saw the 5 am class doing it and it looked tough.  I'm glad I stuck to my original plan and got through it in 17:42.  It was a really hard workout and I was breaking it down into singles and talking myself through every rep.  The HSPU weren't too bad.  I did box pikes and felt some little twinges in my neck but as I warmed up it felt better.

No comments: