Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Getting There

I had yesterday off the gym.  I need to make sure I'm getting adequate rest and not tweak the muscles that I'm having issues with as this seems to be the issue at the moment ... I go to the gym and attempt an exercise and re-hurt myself.  I have to cherry pick my WODs based on the movements.

Last night I decided to drag out my P90x stretching DVD.  I haven't done it in such a long time but I remember it being quite good.  I had already spent some time on my foam roller prior to this.  It seems like it was just what my body needed.  There are some advanced stretches in it and I was a little concerned about pushing a little too hard but my body responded well and later in the evening I got up from the lounge with absolutely no pain which is a first in a long time.  Happy days!

No comments: